Date(s) - 07/01/2020
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
All licensed acupuncturists are encouraged to attend.
This week: Workforce Survey Results: How COVID-19 impacted the acupuncture profession.
View the speakers and and details for the July 1st session
Please register on the NCCAOM pre-registration form.
All sessions are recorded and will be posted on the NCCAOM and ASA websites.
2 PDA/CEU points* will be awarded by the NCCAOM to attendees that meet the specific guidelines below.
*Guidelines to Receive PDA/CEU Points for Town Hall Attendance
- While registering, please enter your legal First and Last Name;
- Attendees who add any additional information like middle name, professional designation or anything else will NOT receive PDA points
- If you don’t have your NCCAOM ID# or do not remember it, please leave the field blank;
- Attention all NCCAOM Diplomates: The NCCAOM ID # cannot contain any characters, letters or leading zeroes, it may have 3-6 digits only
- All attendees must login into the live session through “Join Webinar” link they receive after completing the registration form;
- All attendees logged into the Town Hall live session via “Join Webinar” link will receive two (2) PDA points for attending.
- To ensure proper attendance: attendee must be able to see the Town Hall Presentation and the dashboard for asking questions on their device.
- Attention family and friends: If you intend to receive a certificate of completion for two (2) PDA points, each of you (family or friends) must be logged into the live session on a separate device. You can watch the presentation together, but each attendee must be logged into the session separately.
- You can ask questions using your dashboard. All questions will be answered during or after the meeting.
- Certificates of completion are distributed within two weeks of the event date.
Guidelines are also on the bottom of the event page and on the registration pages.