Periodically the ASM has updates on the MassHealth Provider Program.
This update includes:
1) Free Provider Training – Aug 18th & 23rd
2) New Provider Handbook
3) Provider Association Forum July Meeting Agenda, Summary, Slide Deck & FAQ
Free Provider Training
This month MassHealth is offering two interactive webinar training opportunities where you will be guided through the procedures described below and have an opportunity to ask questions.
- POSC Eligibility Verification and Coverage Types on August 18th at 1:00pm
- Remittance Advice Review and Common Claim Edits on August 23rd at 1:00pm
These will be presented via Zoom.
Training Session Details and Register Here
NEW Provider Handbook
MassHealth’s new Provider Handbook is now available
Intended as a resource for contracted providers, the Provider Handbook includes general information that new and existing providers will find helpful. Topics covered in the Handbook include the following:
- Member eligibility
- MassHealth Plans
- Billing claims
- Provider regulations
- Integrity expectations
- And much more
The handbook is availlable in a web-based version and a downloadable (PDF) version. There is currently no printed version.
Provider Forum Association July 2022 Meeting News
A representative from the ASM attends the quarterly Provider Association Forum (PAF) meetings and provides us with news and information that can be diseminated to all ASM members and licensed acupuncturists on our list.
- July Meeting Agenda Download
- Summary of the meeting (PDF) Download
- Slide Deck of the Presentation-56 pgs (PDF) Download
- FAQ from the meeting (PDF) Download